Friday 14 May 2010

Convention time

It's time for the summer comics conventions, and naturally, I'm leaving everything to the last minute to get ready. Not to worry too much, though, I've already got my tables booked so I can sit back and relax until two days before I have to leave. And then the panic sets in.

So where am I going?

Small Press Expo - May 21-23. The Bristol Comic Expo has split into two parts, the mainstream comics event in the Ramada and the Small Press Expo in the Holland Mercure. Naturally, I'll be in the SPExpo all weekend, sharing a table with Square Eyed Stories.

And one week later is London MCM Expo - May 29-30 - where I will again be sharing with SES.

I'll have copies of Bahala Na! 09 on sale, as well as back issues and other comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment